Dear graduates in chemistry and chemical engineering,
We hope you have a fond memory of your time spent in the class rooms or laboratories of EPFL.
The EPFL’s 50th anniversary is a good opportunity for us to welcome you back to your lecture halls to meet your teachers, classmates, discover what is happening in your section today, meet the new generation of teachers and students, and share a lunch together. See you on Saturday, November 9!
From 09h30: Welcome at Rolex Learning Centre
From 09h30: Optional visits (labs, TP)
10h30: Welcome by the Director of the section Jérôme Waser
10h45-12h15: Short talks by young professors and alumni
- Yves Auberson MSc CH’86 & PhD CH’90 (Executive Director, Global Discovery Chemistry at Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research)
- Loïc Roch MSc CH’12 (alumnus who is launching a spin-off)
- Leila Schwery Bou-Diab MSc CH’99 (VP Value Chain Management, Johnson & Johnson)
- Yimon Aye (Associate Professor)
- Kumar Agrawal (Tenure Track Assistant Professor)
- Jérémy Luterbacher MSc CH’07 (Tenure Track Assistant Professor)
12h15-14h00: Lunch with PhD students’ and master’s posters presentation
As the number of places is limited, it is important to register in time to ensure your places. We hope to see you all on November 9th!
Your Chemistry and chemical engineering section