Throughout your career, you may face important decisions to make, look for a new position, need continuing education, develop your profile in a competitive and global marketplace, make a career shift, or move abroad.
EPFL Alumni’s mission is to support EPFL graduates through their professional path with valuable, customised and confidential services.
We offer you a catalog of services you can benefit upon request.
Support on demand (email, Skype):
- CV check, access to the Alumni directory and to the LinkedIn Group.
- Salary range and negociation issues.
- Recognition of diploma abroad.
90-minute career support session:
- Face to face meeting at the Rolex Learning Center or via Skype.
- Advice on your career, continuing education or complementary certification.
- Advice on career shift and employability according to the local job market.
- Job search coaching : methodology, resume, cover letter, interview training, networking.
- Advice for your career abroad or your return to Switzerland.
Continuing education et financing facility:
- Education programs with the UNIL-EPFL Continuing Education.
- Education programs in partnership with HEC Lausanne.
- Special discounts on a selection of programs for EPFL Alumni contributors.
- Zero interest loans for your continuing education, in partnership with the Acube Foundation.
« As a post-doctoral student at EPFL, I benefited from the advices of the Career Services of the EPFL Alumni to work on my career shift. Thanks to these services, I realized the value of my EPFL diploma, identified my goals and developed my job search strategy. I am sure this help will also be valuable for my future and warmly recommand alumni to take advantage of these services. »
Marc, 2014 PhD in Environmental Sciences and Engineering
« I used the EPFL Alumni career services while I was looking for a job after a maternity leave. The interview has been extremely useful in order to define the kind of position I could target and how I could add value to my profile. A few months later, I have been hired as Project leader, a position I had as a medium-term objective, and was offered a continuing education. The EPFL Alumni career services have been extremely useful for my career guidance and negociation with my employer. »
Sophie, PhD in Biotechnology bioengineering 2014
Contact our career services:
+41 (0)21 693 30 02