Career management and personal development have become crutial.
The EPFL Alumni department offers a series of dedicated workshops and training courses, which explore essential matters and provide you with the specific tools you need to succeed and thrive professionally.
All of these interactive workshops and training courses are led by experts and speakers with an important professional experience and a strong reputation.
Please find below the current program for 2019 (to date):
- “LinkedIn and social networks, boost your career.” (FR) on Thursday 24 January 17:30 – 20:30 at EPFL.
- “Manage your career path and job hunting techniques.” (FR), on Saturday 9 March 9:00-17:00 at EPFL.
- “Manage and boost your career after age 40.” (FR), on Thursday 4 April 17:30-20:30 at EPFL.
- “Succeed in your job interviews: strategy & best practices.” (FR), on Thursday 13 June 17:30-20:30 at EPFL.
- Course “Found your own architecture office.” (FR), Wednesday 15 June 14:00-18:00 at EPFL.
- Course “Found your own architecture office.” (FR), Wednesday 22 June 14:00-18:00 at EPFL.
- “Succeed in your evaluation interview and negociate a promotion” (FR), Wednesday 9 October 17:30-20:30 at EPFL.
You can book online now. Registration is open to alumni only and number of attendees is limited.
If the ticketing system is closed, the event is sold out. Please contact us to join the waiting list here.