Career management and personal development have become crutial.
The EPFL Alumni department offers a series of dedicated workshops, which explore essential matters and provide you with the specific tools you need to succeed and thrive professionally.
EPFL Alumni offers you to participate in different interactive workshops in French on the EPFL campus:
- “Networking efficiently: best practices” by Daniel Porot, February 28, 17:30-20:30;
- “Acing your hire interview : strategies and tips” by Daniel Porot, March 27, 17: 30-20:30;
- “Career design and job hunting techniques” by Daniel Porot, April 28, 9:00-17:00;
- “Making a (radical) career change” by Daniel Porot, June 7, 17:30-20:30;
- “Acing your evaluation review and promotion/salary negotiation” by Daniel Porot, October 23, 17:30-20:30;
- “Convince people with the psychology of persuation” by Stefano Zanetti, November 21, 17:30-20:30.
These workshops are led by experts and speakers with a strong reputation.