EPFL Alumni offers a unique set of services to help you access a unique pool of highly qualified & experienced talents and promote your company among a community of +30’000 architects, engineers, scientists, managers, executives, board members, entrepreneurs and opinion leaders.
- Recruit Young or Experienced EPF Talents:
- Talent attraction targeted campaign to promote your job openings to a selection of specific profiles among EPFL or/and ETHZ alumni.
- Online recruiting event to promote career opportunities in your company and exchange in real time with interested candidates, located anywhere in the world.
- Scout EPFL Profiles & Check Diplomas:
- Identification of the required profiles among the EPFL alumni population.
- Verification of degree qualifications & official diploma.
- Enhance your Brand & Visibility:
- Institutional advertising, job offer or editorial content in the Alumnist magazine (2 editions/year, +28’000 copies).
- Digital visibility on website homepage, alumni directory, newsletters & social media.
- Sponsor Events & Programs:
- Flagship conference, Tailor-made event and Company presentation.
- Programs for Talent development / Startups & Innovation / Women advancement.
François de Leymarie
Career & Enterprise Services Manager
Phone: +41 (0)21 693 30 02