(Conférences en anglais)
The EPFL School of Life Sciences turns 20 this year and celebrates this occasion with a unique symposium.
The Life Sciences Symposium 2022 will place on 7-9 September 2022 at the Rolex Learning Center on EPFL campus Lausanne.
As an EPFL SV alumnus or alumna, you are cordially invited to join 33 internationally renowned speakers and the SV community to discuss life sciences in the context of a technical university. Let’s look out to the next two decades of opportunities of multidisciplinary life sciences and bioengineering as well as their impact on society.
As a graduate, you will benefit from a special rate!
The event will welcome a speaker line-up that includes some of the best minds active in the field of Life Sciences around the world:
- Sean Carroll, Vice President for Science Education at Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Michael Hengartner, President of the ETH Board
- Soumya Swaminathan, Chief Scientist at World Health Organization
- Caroline Uhler, Associate Professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Ron Vale, Executive director of HHMI’s Janelia Research Campus
… and many more!
Discover the full list here.