(Le workshop se déroulera en anglais)
LinkedIn has become an essential part of our lives; whether you are just looking to network or you are looking to make a career change. As most people are not aware of the great impact and visibility that LinkedIn can offer, we have decided to organise this workshop in order to raise awareness and provide you with the right tools to master its use. In this workshop, you will learn how to overcome the fear of using Linkedin and the most efficient way to be found on the job market by improving your personal brand.
This workshop will be led in English and will happen on Zoom on Wednesday 27 January 2021 from 5:00pm to 7:30pm. The access link to Zoom will be sent to registered participants by e-mail on the day of the workshop.
This 2.5 hour online workshop will give you the opportunity to discover:
- LinkedIn settings: this will make sure that your account will always remain secure and people not on LinkedIn can find you.
- How to create a strong personal brand: this includes how to network and increase your visibility through targeted communication using key words to make you stand out to companies and recruiters.
- How you can actively find and apply for jobs.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are actively looking for a job
- Need to improve your personal branding
- Work on developing your network and/or search for prospects and partners
- Want to boost your website traffic
- Are curious to find out how LinkedIn has the power to change your life
Our trainer Lisa Piguet has more than 20 years of international experience and a solid expertise in executive coaching and career transition as well as training and development.
We are looking forward to meeting you online !