[Conférence en anglais]
We are pleased to invite you to the Digital Competitiveness Summit 2020, co-organised by digitalswitzerland, EPFL and IMD, which will take place online, on Thursday, 1st of October, from 17:30 to 18:15 (Central European Summer Time).
At this exceptional event:
- Prof. Arturo Bris, Director of the World Competitiveness Center and Professor of Finance at IMD, will exclusively reveal the 2020 edition of the World Digital Competitiveness Ranking, with a special focus on Switzerland;
- In addition, two eminent speakers will provide their insights through a lively dialogue on digital competitiveness
Attending this event will not only give you a clear idea of Swiss digital competitiveness and its position at a global level, but also provide you with the opportunity to submit your specific questions to the invited speakers.
- Introduction – Martin Vetterli, President of EPFL
- Presentation of the Digital Competitiveness Ranking 2020 – Prof. Arturo Bris
- Dialogue between Prof. Mariana Mazzucato and Klaus Hommels on the lessons to learn from Switzerland’s position in the 2020 Ranking, moderated by Marc Walder, Founder of digitalswitzerland
- Q&A session with the audience
- Conclusion – Jean-François Manzoni, President of IMD
For more information, visit the Digital Competitiveness Summit landing page.