Over 400 attendees, high quality speakers, great music, champagne… The Gala EPFL Alumni had it all! The event took place on November 17th at the SwissTech Convention Center and was a unique occasion for every graduate to connect with their school, to show the EPFL campus to their partner and to party with their friends. The conference dedicated to “EPFL in the digital era”, featured:
– Martin Vetterli (PhD IN’86), EPFL President
– Igor Perisic (MA’91), Chief Data Officer at LinkedIn
– Pierre Vandergheynst, EPFL Vice-President for Education
– Jamie Paik, Director of Reconfigurable Robotics Lab
– Sam Sulaimanov, Bachelor student (EL) and founder of the association Octanis
A fun quiz was also waiting for our graduates and gave them an opportunity to win watches and UE Boom speakers offered by our sponsors Tissot and Logitech. Attendees also enjoyed a photo booth, an art exhibition, and the dancefloor until late in the night.
Photos: © Steve Domenjoz