Dear Electrical Engineering alumnae and alumni,
We remind you that the next edition of the EL career event will take place on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 18h30 at EPFL (meeting room ELA 2).
The goal of this event is to gather the students with alumni from the EL section to create new contacts and to gain insight into what awaits in the near future. It will also be the perfect occasion to get back in touch with your fellow classmates. Your presence can help show us the possibilities of the EL programme.
18:30 Welcome addresses
18:45 Alumni presentations followed by Q&A
– Alberto De Pascali (EL’96), Security Business Development Manager, Swisscom
– Wassim Maaouia (EL’17), System & Architecture Engineer, Schneider Electric
– Olivier Moulin (EL’93), CTO / Co-owner, Syderal SA
– Sueda Turk (EL’16), Analog Design Engineer, Microchip Technology
– Chloé Weber (EL’14), Ingénieure de développement, GETS MSS SA
19:45 Networking aperitif
Please fill in this form to sign up for the event.