We’re pleased to invite all of you to the autumn hiking in Dishui Lake at Lingang, Shanghai.
Date: Sunday, October 24th, 2021
Venue: Dishui Lake
11:30 Gathering at the restaurant and having group lunch
13:00 Starting the trail around the Dishui Lake
15:30 Back to Shanghai
- The group lunch will be held in上海书院人家 (NO.3500 Lingang Road) at 11h30
- The most convenient public transportation is the subway No 16 getting off at Lingang Avenue. Then taking the mobile bike to the restaurant
- The trail will be 8.8km in total. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- The lunch cost will be covered by EPFL Alumni Shanghai while the local transportation expenses at your own cost
- Family members as well as close friends are also welcome to the event
For registration and information, please contact Eddy Zhu (朱凤天)
As you may know, Shanghai Ligang has become the Special Area of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone. This special area is becoming new drive for China economic development to the world from trade to logistics and from high tech to talent attraction. By making this hiking around Dishui Lake, we can discover and feel the high speed development as well as the dynamism of Ligang Special Area.
Therefore we are excited to this hiking around Dishui Lake and we are looking forward to seeing you soon.