On Monday, March 8, 2021 from 9h15 to 18h40, EPFL is organising a big day of conferences, discussions and online debates around International Women’s Day.
You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with, among others, Martin Vetterli, EPFL President, Gisou van der Goot, Vice-President for Responsible Transformation, Andrea Wulf, Historian and author of the book “The Invention of Nature: Alexander von Humboldt’s New World” and Felicitas Pauss, Physicist at CERN and Professor at ETH Zurich.
EPFL Alumni and the Equality Office invite you to participate in the “Women EPFL Alumni” session which will take place from 17h30 to 18h30.
During this session, we will present the results of the career survey carried out among 800 women graduates of EPFL with the aim of discovering the reality of their career paths, their aspirations and to identify gender inequalities in the job market.
The presentation will be followed by a panel discussion in the presence of three EPFL alumnae and one student who will share their personal experiences, reactions and suggestions to the results of the survey.
Presentation of the “Women EPFL Alumni” career survey:
– Manon Poffet, alumna MSc GM’20, Project Engineer, Helbling Technik
– Clara Migliarini, Junior Digital Fundraiser, VIER PFOTEN – Stiftung für Tierschutz
Panel discussion moderated by Helene Füger, Delegate for Equality:
– Céline Arethens, alumna BSc MA’14, CEO & Co-Founder, ISTIA Digital Solutions
– Assia Garbinato, alumna PhD IN’00, Chief Data Officer, Romande Energie
– Anna Lasne, student in Life Sciences Engineering and vice-president of EPFelles association
– Azalée Truan, alumna MSc AR’07, Project Manager, truan architecture sàrl