On Thursday 5 March, on the occasion of International Women’s Day, which will officially take place a few days later, EPFL Alumni will celebrate women of science and set off with them to conquer space.
The event is free of charge and open to all.
The event will showcase talented, passionate and inspiring women who are changing the rules of the game in the space industry. It will also showcase the School’s projects related to equality and provide an opportunity to network over a cocktail reception, in the presence of, among others:
– Tatiana Benavides, alumna SV’10, manager of the Swiss Space Center hub at ETH Zurich
– Chloé Carrière, EPFL student in Physics & President of the Space@yourService association
– Muriel Richard, Lecturer EPFL & co-founder of ClearSpace
– Claudia Binder, dean of the ENAC School
– Christelle Iliopoulos, alumna EL’13, Signals Engineer, Centre National d’Études Spatiales
– Anna Fontcuberta i Morral, Full Professor at the Laboratory of Semiconductor Materials, President of EPFL WISH Foundation, member of ETH Women Professors Forum
– Moderator: Aurore Amaudruz, alumna SC’08, member of the executive board of Économie Région Lausanne
The event is organized jointly by the EPFL Alumni and the EPFL Equal Opportunities Office. The event is free of charge to all audiences from EPFL and beyond.
17:30 Doors open (Forum Rolex)
20:00 Cocktail dinner and networking
EPFL reserves the right to use the photos and videos taken at the Alumni 50th Homecoming on its various digital communication channels and printed media.