Technology is one of the main drivers of change in organizations. More and more engineers are needed to lead today’s fast-paced technological organizations than MBAs or business majors. However, the transition from an “engineer” to an “engineering leader” could be challenging and demands to revisit your knowledge and brush-up your capabilities. This workshop is designed to introduce hands-on skills and tools to make this transition more effective.
This workshop will be led in English and will happen on Zoom on Wednesday 28 April 2021 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. The access link will be sent to participants by e-mail on the day of the workshop.
During this 2-hour online workshop, we will cover :
- How to develop a growth mindset and cultivate emotional intelligence?
- How to build authentic human connection and maintain trust?
- What are the communication blockers and how to remove them?
- How to communicate effectively and resolve conflict?
- How to identify, expand, and enhance your leadership style?
This workshop is for you if you:
- Desire to take your leadership skills to the next level of effectiveness
- Are a graduate student transitioning from an academic track to industry track
- Are an early to mid-career engineering professional looking to move into the leadership role
- Are an emerging and experienced engineering leader with less than 15 years of experience
Our trainer Dr. Amin Kaboli, Ph.D. in Manufacturing Systems & Robotics from EPFL, has served as a business executive, executive coach (PCC), and business consultant for organizations ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to entrepreneurial firms and diverse industries.
We are looking forward to meeting you online !