The EPFL Alumni Eastern Switzerland association invites you to join a tour of F. Hoffmann-La Roche pharmaceutical group headquarters in Basel on Friday, September 22.
It is a great opportunity to discover behind the scenes of Roche during a fascinating and tailor-made morning for EPFL Alumni. According to the availabilities of the day the visit will contain
- A company presentation and what makes it unique;
- An explanation about what it represents to be a statistician at Roche and which impact one can have on a clinical trial;
- An interactive example of a clinical trial;
- A presentation about how often and in which ways Roche interacts with the worldwide Health Authorities;
- A coffee break to recharge your batteries;
- A tour of a laboratory and/or a production building;
- The visit of Roche’s historical exhibition.
The visit will be followed at 12h15 by a cold buffet.
Date: Friday, September 22 2017
Time: 08h45 in the Building 1 lobby (map) for a 3-hours visit
Place: Building 1, Grenzacherstrasse 124, 4058 Basel (from CFF station, tram n°2 to Wettsteinbrücke stop, then bus n°38 or on foot)
Language: the explanations will mainly be given in English and occasionally in French
The registration fee of 10 CHF per person (5 CHF for contributors) includes the visit and the cold buffet.
Register for this tour by September 10 and take the opportunity to meet other alumni from your association.
Attendance is limited to 20 on a first come first served basis. Partners, friends and spouses are registered on a waiting list and their participation will be confirmed on September 11 at the latest with priority given to contributors.