Throughout his career, everyone may need to assess his personality traits and professional motivations, in order to develop self-awareness, understanding of other people, softskills and interpersonal relationship qualities.
To support you in these personal developments, EPFL Alumni has set up partnerships in order to offer its contributing members in-depth assessment and coaching solutions at attractive rates.
Do you want to identify the assessment and coaching solutions adapted to your profile and goals? Submit your assessment question here.
PSYCHOMETRIC INSTRUMENT – MBTI®
EPFL Alumni gives you the opportunity to carry out the MBTI® (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) personality assessment in an individual session at your convenience at very attractive rates. The MBTI® instrument is the best known and most widely used personality tool in the world.
The MBTI® profile shows how an individual perceives the world and interacts with it, providing insight into his or her motivations and the motivation of others. This provides a solid basis for personal evolution and development, which leads to greater individual effectiveness.
Two formats are available:
- On site (2h) at Genolier (VD). It includes a validation of your mental and motor preferences revealed by the questionnaire with the Action Types approach, the two being highly correlated. This format is accessible to contributing members at a preferential price of CHF 300.
- Online (1h30), via Zoom. This format is accessible to contributing members at a preferential price of CHF 235.
Contact us for more information and to get in touch with our expert Yvan Galeuchet (PH’87), EPFL alumnus, certified MBTI coach and expert, in order to benefit from the discount offered to our alumni.
IDENTIFY YOUR PROFESSIONAL MOTIVATIONS WITH THE STRONG TEST
The Strong test is the most effective tool for highlighting your professional interests.
Among other things, it allows you to :
- Clarify your aspirations and choose between several career paths in order to determine the type of job that would suit you best
- Securing your first job choice
- Thinking of new ideas you might not have had
- Take stock before considering an important decision
In case of interest and to know the next dates, please do not hesitate to contact us.