EPFL Alumni offers you many opportunities to increase your visibility and position your company & brand in specific areas aligned with your own strategy.
How can you make a difference in communicating through events & programs?
- Flagship conference
- Tailor-made event
- Create a tailor-made event with inspiring content and speakers on a topic of your choice and raise interest of a targeted audience.
- You can invite customers/employees and EPFL alumni community. We coordinate content, communication and logistics (catering at your discretion).
- Company visit
- Present your company and showcase your expertise by opening up your doors to potential customers, partners, candidates, investors or enthusiasts.
- We prepare an attraction targeted campaign and advertise your event to a selection of alumni.
- Career program
- 10 career workshops and a mentoring program with Forum EPFL (400 participants) per year.
- 8 students‒alumni meetings per year in order to guide future graduates in their early career.
- You have premium visibility on related communication and events, you can host or build a dedicated workshop and join the mentoring program.
- Startup & innovation program
- 10 events per year aiming at promoting entrepreneurship by engaging alumni to mentor or invest in EPFL startups.
- You have premium visibility on related communication and events, and you can join the mentoring program for startups.
- Women program
- 4 dedicated conferences & workshops per year including the International Women’s Day, aiming at promoting women advancement and careers in STEM fields (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
- You have premium visibility on related communication and events, and you can host or build a dedicated workshop.
François de Leymarie
Career & Company Services Manager
Phone: +41 (0)21 693 30 02