The platform for exchange and services developed by EPFL Alumni through the present website aim to to provide graduates of EPFL an exclusive, international network and a strong and lasting relationship with their school. Certain uses of these services and of other services provided through this site or any of the information obtained through this site are inconsistent with the purposes of this site, constitute a violation of this policy and are prohibited. Such prohibited uses include but are not limited to :
– activities that are illegal (e.g. are fraudulent or violate copyright or other laws);
– use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by EPFL or EPFL Alumni (or any of its individual employee or officer);
– use that can be confused with official communications of EPFL or EPFL Alumni (or any of its individual employee or officer);
– use that violates EPFL or EPFL Alumni policies and procedures (you may not use information about EPFL Alumni for non-EPFL purposes or for use by organizations not affiliated with EPFL and may not use this information in conjunction with any commercial purpose);
– mass mailings, faxes or emails (sometimes known as spamming).
The EPFL Alumni may deny further access to all or any portion of this website, to anyone who violates this policy.